One should never rest on ones laurels, they say. So to keep up with customer demand, as well as being interested in learning new things, I can now help you with Microsoft Teams.
Today I took the Enabling Teamwork with Microsoft Teams exam via the edX organisation:
This means I can now help you and your organisation or team with:
- Creating a strategy for collaboration in your organisation *
- Analyzing your organisation to find the best way to introduce Teams in your daily work and existing infrastructure
- Create a roll out plan for your organisation
- Plan user training and adoption
- Identify super users and early adopters
- Help setting up a phone and online meeting solution in Teams
- Identify network or bandwidth issues
- Introduce external users in Teams
This is very similar to what I do with organisation adopting IBM Connections, as well as Facebook Workplace.
Are you planning to introduce a collaboration tool into your organisation? Get in touch with us at iSi!