And so it’s official. I got another year as an HCL ambassador!
Here is how HCL explains what an HCL Ambassador is:
HCL Ambassador is a distinction that HCL awards select members of the community that are both experts in their field and are passionate about sharing their HCL knowledge with others.
HCL Ambassadors are exactly that, ambassadors. Importantly they are not employees, but their commitment to sharing their expertise has a huge impact on the HCL community. Whether they are blogging, writing books, speaking, running workshops, creating tutorials and classes, offering support in forums, or organizing and contributing to local events – they help make HCL’s mission of making technology play nice, possible.
I’m very humble, happy and grateful that people took the time to nominate me. So, how will this affect you?
- As an ambassador I get access to early betas, software and news
- I have a direct line to the product managers which makes it even easier for me to help, support and find information for you
- I get to hang out with other experts who know the stuff I don’t
- I will be even more motivated to blog
- It will make it easier to run the Nordic Collaboration User Group
Ok, I’ll go back to finish my Notes tips about searching in the HCL Notes client, as I’ve promised that for over a month now. Stay tuned.
Congratulations to all my fellow ambassaors!